The Science & Technology Facilities Council (STFC) has released a new strategy on public engagement for 2016 to 2021.
STFC's mission is to inspire people using stories of their science and technology, to create a society that values scientific endeavour. To achieve that, their strategy focuses around five key aims for public engagement:
- Showcasing STFC science and technology
- Building the right partnerships
- Developing and supporting STEM influencers
- Improving our reach with diverse audiences
- Delivering high quality public engagement activities and outcomes