The London SciComm Symposium will bring together over 15 exciting, challenging speakers from across the science communication and public engagement sectors to ask "What needs to change?" – provoking new ideas and big conversations throughout the day and into the social afterwards.
Speakers include representatives across universities and some of the biggest influencers in the national public engagement landscape:
- Mary-Clare Hallsworth – Public Engagement lead, Birkbeck, University of London
- Kimberley Freeman – Director of the Centre for Public Engagement, Queen Mary University of London
- Imran Khan – Head of Public Engagement, Wellcome
- Tom Saunders – Head of Public Engagement, UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- Brian Mackenwells – Public Engagement Officer, Wellcome Centre for Human Genetics
Tickets cost just £11.25 for the pleasure of a full day of public engagement stimulation and inspiration, with funds going to Sands: Stillbirth and neonatal death charity. You can book and find out more on the event page here.