London, Woburn House Conference Centre
20-24 Tavistock Square, WC1H 9HQ
Cost: £65 (including refreshments)
This interactive course will explore how to make the best of your evaluation to inform practice and make an impact. Delegates will have the opportunity to explore some of the challenges of evaluation, and how they might be navigated. Looking at what evaluation can and can’t tell you, the course will explore how to utilise your evaluation effort to best effect.
The course aims to support staff and students who have undertaken evaluation of public engagement activity to make the best use of this in informing their own work and evidencing impact.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Share their experiences and learn from the experiences of others
- Reflect on the value and uses of evaluation
- Explore the many uses of evaluation, and how these might affect their own practice
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding the value and importance of evaluating public engagement.
- Understanding the process of successful evaluation and collecting evidence of impact
- Understanding the uses of evaluation including improving activities; sharing good practice and reporting
- An ability to reflect on own practice and the role of evaluation in facilitating this
- Further development personal and professional skills, for example communication, planning and critical reflection
- Advanced knowledge and capacity to conduct effective, robust evaluations