This session is for those who wish to utilise the approach learned during the workshop within their own department/ university. This could be through one-to-one support or delivering all or part of this 'Enhancing impact case studies for REF 2021: public engagement' workshop. During this session you will:
- Be guided through the NCCPE resources used in the workshop and discuss how they can be used to support others in your institution
- Receive resources to take back to your institution
- Have the opportunity to ask any questions you have on utilising the resources
The mini ‘Train-the-Trainer’ workshop is designed for:
- Any professional services or academic staff who supports others in their institution to develop Impact Case Studies (ICS)
This workshop is only available for those who have attended the main workshop.
The cost to attend both workshops is £155.
The event will take place on Thursday 31st October at Woburn House, London and will run from 10.00am to 3.30pm. The mini ‘Train-the-Trainer’ this will finish at 4.30pm.
- Workshop £105
- Workshop plus mini ‘Train-the-Trainer’ (including access to all resources): £155
Apply for a place
Please follow the 'apply for a place' link below. The NCCPE will then be in touch to confirm your place and provide details for payment.
Return to the main event page for further information
If you have any questions, please get in touch with email@example.com