Venue: Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel
Cost: £50.00 per delegate
What is EPLE?
Developed by the NCCPE with CBR Canada, EPLE provides an opportunity for public engagement professionals to have some time and space to stimulate innovation in what they do. Through EPLE we will:
- Share knowledge: drawing on both practical and theoretical dimensions of engagement
- Develop our practice: considering what skills and methods will enhance practice
- Network and connect: linking up to discuss the ways and means engaged practice is developed in different local and global contexts
Over the years, lots of people have asked us to provide a space to step back and take time to discuss their work, to explore the intersection of theory and practice, and to stimulate innovation and fresh thinking. They want longer, more open-ended spaces for these conversations to grow and for networks of shared interest to build. The exchange is a committed but informal space, with a real emphasis on sharing. It is aimed at and will be facilitated at different times by both university and community based practitioners.
Who is it for?
The EPLE is for you if:
- You are an engagement practitioner from inside or outside higher education
- You have several years of experience of engaged practice
- You are keen to reflect on how other perspectives and knowledges might influence your own practice
- You are keen to share and reflect on your own work
If you have any questions, please contact Heather.Lusardi@uwe.ac.uk