The conference will be taking place on Wednesday 24 September at The Royal Society. Guests are also invited to the special ASDC Gala Dinner at the Royal Society the evening before the conference.
This annual conference brings together leaders and professionals in Science Engagement from across the UK, including colleagues from the UK's major science and discovery centres, science museums, environment organisations, universities, natural history museums, engineering specialists, Government departments, media partners and Learned Societies.
Conference Speakers include:
- Greg Clark - Minister for Universities, Science and Cities (TBC)
- Clare Matterson - Director, Medical Humanities and Engagement at the Wellcome Trust
- Professor Alice Roberts - Professor of Public Engagement in Science at the University of Birmingham
- Professor Justin Dillon - Professor of science and environmental education, King's College London
- Professor Louise Archer - Department of Education and Professional Studies, King's College London
- Professor John Womersley - Chief Executive, Science and Technology Facilities Council
- David Watson - Campaigns & Strategy, Prime Minister's Office
Find out more on the ASDC website.