The NCCPE are pleased to be one of the partners of Universities Week 2014, launched yesterday in London.
Universities Week 2014 is inviting universities across the UK to engage with the public. Ideas for Life, will encourage people to find out about the research happening across the UK, and we are keen to support you getting involved.
Running from the 9th to the 13th June 2014, the campaign has three main features:
- regional and local events hosted and run by universities across the UK, working in partnership with university museums and others;
- a week long event at the Natural History Museum in London;
- a media campaign to support this activity.
UUK are inviting people to get involved by running activities locally, and have developed a toolkit to support this.
The toolkit is a one-stop-shop to help support your participation in the campaign. The toolkit includes:
- a suite of branding materials, logos and icons, including templates for:
- posters and postcards
- web and Facebook displays
- key messages
- a guide to public engagement
- suggested activities you might want to run
Further details on how you can get involved with the social media strategy, and general overall media campaign will be available from February 2014.