After a successful series of events throughout August, we are delighted to be offering an expanded programme of online courses for individual researchers and public engagement professionals to attend. Learn from our expert team of associates in an interactive, dynamic environment.
We know that continuing to build skills and knowledge is as important now as it ever was. As those keen to engage the public are seeking new ways to interact with audiences, we are keen to support them to engage well. For those looking to skill up in the new academic year, our courses cover a range of topics including community engagement, evaluation and meaningful online engagement.
Training courses open for bookings now
Dates for our online courses have been confirmed. Please click on the links below to book:
- Meaningful Online Engagement, 30th September 2020, 2-4:30pm
- High Quality Public Engagement Training, 8th October 2020, 2-4:30pm
- Evaluation: Developing your approach, 29th October 2020, 10am-12:30pm
- Meaningful Online Engagement, 19th November 2020, 10am-12:30pm
- Engaging the public with controversial areas of research, 13th January 2021, 2-4:30pm
- Evaluation: Developing your approach, 20th January 2021, 10am-12:30pm
- Meaningful Online Engagement, 26th January 2021, 2-4:30pm
- Introduction to Community Engagement, 23rd February 2021, 2-4:30pm
Course fees are £60 per delegate (or £50 if you're part of the PEP Network, which is free to join).