What contribution can university-community collaborations make to the creation of flourishing cities?
Connected Communities and Urban Living Pilots would like to invite you to our two-day event to explore innovation and latest collaborative work around flourishing cities, engaged citizens and sustainable urban environment.
With a wide range of parallel sessions, including innovative projects, roundtables and practical workshops, the event will provide stimulating discussions about co-produced knowledge, participatory approaches to co-design and critical responses to city challenges and social action.
- Hear the latest insights from the RCUK-funded projects, including ‘Everyday Participation’, ‘Stories of Change’, ‘Productive Margins’, ‘Imagine’, ‘Urban Living Pilots’ and many others
- Develop new approaches to co-creating sensory cities and smart technologies, playful urban spaces and cultural heritage, inclusive city art and creative economy
- Build new collaborative partnerships in urban living to overcome resistance to change in the age of austerity
- Engage in co-design and evaluate urban visioning by taking part in hands-on workshops and creative sessions
- Re-imagine the future of urban living with the help of regeneration projects and empowered communities, refugee-welcome places and creative citizens
For more details about individual sessions, please see our Full Programme.
To find out more about the forum, please visit our website: citiesandcommunities.com
The two-day event is free but you must register to attend. Spaces are limited - to secure your place and confirm participation, please register here.