Case studies on UK Community Partner Network topics can be found here or at the bottom of this page.
Submit your own case study
If you’ve got a story to tell about community-university partnerships – good, bad, or mixed – then please share! We can all learn a lot through the experiences of others. You can do a freestyle account, or if you prefer a few prompts you can follow the layout below:
- Who you are/what organisation you’re from (with ideally a photo/logo)
- Where you’re based
- Why you work/worked with a university
- What you were hoping to achieve
- A description of how you worked together
- Things you learned
- Outcomes (whether planned or unplanned)
- What one tip you would pass on to others
You can get in touch with us to share your ideas via our contact form.