The National Co-ordinating Centre for Public Engagement (NCCPE) has been funded by Wellcome to deliver a public engagement support programme to 14 Wellcome Centres.
Working closely with the public engagement leads, the NCCPE offers support to develop and embed high quality public engagement relating to the world leading scientific research being conducted at the Centres.
The NCCPE is working in close collaboration with the Wellcome public engagement team alongside a pool of expert mentors to deliver the support programme and encourage Centres to realise their pubic engagement ambitions.
Wellcome have funded 14 Centres. Each is committed to developing world class public engagement activity.
- Cambridge Stem Cell Institute: University of Cambridge
- Gurdon Institute: University of Cambridge
- Infectious Diseases Research in Africa (CIDRI-Africa): University of Cape Town
- Anti-Infectives Research (CAIR): University of Dundee
- Cell Biology: University of Edinburgh
- Cultures and Environments of Health: University of Exeter
- Medical Engineering: King’s College London
- Cell-Matrix Research: University of Manchester
- Mitochondrial Research: Newcastle University
- Human Genetics: University of Oxford
- Integrative Neuroimaging: University of Oxford
- Ethics, Innovation, Globalisation and Medicine: University of Oxford
- Neuroimaging: University College London
- Interventional and Surgical Sciences: University College London
Find out more
If you would like to find out more information, please contact email@example.com.