We are keen to support universities to engage with the public, and there are a variety of ways to work with us. This area of the website provides lots of information about how you can get involved. No matter what your interest in public engagement we hope we can help. Services include
- Consultancy for institutions who are trying to develop more effective support for engagement including leadership workshops with senior staff, bespoke support and providing content for conferences and events.
- Training programmes to support engaged practice. We also run training the trainer sessions to pass on what we know to trainers, who can then adapt our training to their context.
- Running projects that are in keeping with our aims and objectives, which draw on our ability to co-ordinate projects; synthesise learning; develop tools relevant to others; research new ways of making sense of engagement leadership and practice. Check out our current projects to find out more. If you have a project that you would like us to be involved in get in touch at email@example.com
- Our annual national Engage conference draws participants from across the world to discuss, debate, learn and share current thinking about public engagement
- Our national Engage Competition which drew over 230 applications from across the UK.
- NCCPE networks including the Public Engagement Network connecting people with an interest in public engagement, the Public Engagement Ambassadors network, the Engaged Practice Learning Exchange for engagement practitioners who long to meet with others to discuss their work, and share different understandings of the theories that underpin their practice and the Manifesto Signatories network for institutions that have signed our Manifesto for Public Engagement.
Do get in touch if there is something you think we could be doing to help you in your work at firstname.lastname@example.org.