#PEPTogether online get-togethers
Every other Thursday, 11:30am
As we try to make sense of what is happening in the world, in the UK, in our universities, in our neighbourhoods, in our lives, we think it is important to create space to think together.
Therefore we are hosting an online get-together every fortnight, on Thursdays at 11.30am. These informal get-togethers last for 75 minutes, and are a chance to hear from speakers on current thinking, discuss our reactions to the current context, problem solve, and explore how we can support one another. We hope you will want to join us!
Joining the online space
Use the link below to join the third #peptogether, on Thursday 21st of May at 11:30am.
You do not need to download anything to join the online space, but you should access it using Chrome.
Any updates about this online get-together will be posted on this page, as well as on Twitter, with the hashtag #PEPTogether. If you have any problems accessing the event, please call Maddy on 0117 328 7385.
Thursday 21st May: Stories of experience – PEPs story telling session. Could you contribute? Email Maddy if you would like to share your story.
Thanks to those of you who have been joining us for our #PEPTogethers.
- Thursday 26th of March: A short summary of our collective ideas and discussions
- Thursday 2nd of April: An overview of news from NCCPE and smaller discussion groups
- Thursday 9th of April: An overview of news, and a summary of our discussions about online training
- Thursday 23rd April: Notes from this session, exploring community engagement and what communities are looking for in our current context
- Thursday 30 April: Notes from this session exploring the Civic Agenda and how it links to public engagement
- Thursday 7th May: Notes from our session exploring Ethics in Engagement
Developing our collective approach
We are keen to encourage people to participate in #PEPTogether, by sharing ideas or volunteering to contribute to our online get togethers.