The NCCPE was established to support Universities across the UK to increase the quantity and quality of their public engagement activity. We do this through:
- Supporting universities in bringing about strategic change to embed public engagement
- Developing an evidence base for public engagement
- Brokering and encouraging the sharing of effective practice
- Informing, influencing and interpreting policy
We are keen to support higher education staff and students at all levels to develop their public engagement work, whether you are trying to inspire your institution to support public engagement or want help to develop a specific activity we hope we can help.
We are building a comprehensive FAQ section, where you can suggest a question about public engagement should it not already be listed. Or if you would like to speak to a particular member of our team, you can find all our contact details on our team page.
Other ways we can help:
- Attend our national Engage conference to get involved with the latest thinking in public engagement
- Sign up for our newsletter for all the latest news and events (below)
- Browse our extensive resource section to help support you in your work
- Self-assess your institution with our EDGE tool
- Become a Public Engagement Ambassador and act as a catalyst for change in your own organisation; develop your engagement skills and network with others
- Join our Public Engagement Network