The NCCPE's Engage Academy 2017/18 is now open for applications.
The Academy provides a space for professional development for those working to embed high quality engagement with research in their institution. Aimed at those working to enhance the quality, visibility and impact of public engagement with research, the Academy supports participants to develop a strategic approach to engagement with research for their department, research organisation or university.
The Engage Academy will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Gain insights into how public engagement is being supported and led in other HEIs
- Explore the current and future policy and funding drivers for engagement, including the relationship between public engagement with research and the impact agenda
- Develop their practice, confidence and skills
- Develop contacts with key policy makers/funders
- Develop a network of peer support for individuals working to embed engagement into their organisation