Where? Main Hall, Woburn House conference centre, 20 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9HQ
Cost? £60 including lunch
HEFCE recently launched a consultation to inform REF 2021. Building on recommendations in the Stern review, the consultation asks, among other things: What do you think about having further guidance for public engagement impacts and what do you think would be helpful?
This event has two purposes:
- to launch the NCCPE’s review of public engagement in REF 2014: the final report of this project outlines a range of critical challenges in preparing for REF 2021
- to address the relevant questions in the current consultation on the future of the REF, in the light of what we have learned from REF 2014
Arising from the event, we will prepare a short briefing document to inform others’ responses to the REF consultation.
Please attend if:
- You are working to embed public engagement in research
- You are responsible for impact and engagement strategy
- You are contributing to an institutional response to the REF
- You are committed to finding better ways of articulating impacts arising from public engagement
There is a charge of £60 to cover refreshments and venue hire.
If you have any queries regarding this event, please contact email@example.com