Development Projects 2014
The Public Engagement with Research Unit at the University of Southampton is funding five new public engagement projects beginning this October. Projects will support the Public Engagement with Research unit’s core aim to further embed a culture of public engagement with research across the University. All projects have Southampton research at their heart and feature mutually-beneficial collaborations with internal and/or external partners.
The projects include:
- Stories from Bones from Nicole Beale, Faculty of Humanities & Martin Browne, Faculty of Engineering & Environment
- Researchers' Café from Tony Curran, Faculty of Engineering & Environment
- The Sea and Me from Zena Hilton, Faculty of Humanities
- Big Ideas Project from Dawn Taylor, Nuffield Theatre
- Shared Vision from Julia Kendall, Centre for Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Engineering & Environment
For further details on the projects, visit the University of Southampton's website.