There are lots of ways to become more involved with the work of the UK Community Partner Network (UKCPN) – you can do as much or as little as you can manage. The more work we all do, the more power we have collectively to achieve great things! So what about…
Any of the below should take you less than 5 minutes!
- Put a link to our homepage on your website
- Write a comment on one of our blogposts – we love feedback!
Got up to an hour spare and can help us? How about:
- Writing a blogpost or case study about your experiences of community partnership work
- Posting a news item to our News page
- Sharing some information via our mailing list
You know the UKCPN, love what it’s doing and want to spread the word big time. Drop us an email if you can:
- Help us to influence policy – whether that’s helping us to link with the right people or taking the time to go to relevant meetings and feeding back, we’d welcome your support here
- Host an event – we can help you with materials to encourage discussion, presentations and handouts
For any other information about the UKCPN, get in touch via our contact form.