The call for proposals for sessions at the 2015 Science Communication Conference is now open.
The Conference is organised by the British Science Association in partnership with the Wellcome Trust. It will take place on Thursday 18 & Friday 19 June at Manchester Metropolitan University.
If you’d like to propose a session that you would like to help organise, complete this online form:
Your session could look to the future of communications, and science’s role in culture and society, or it could address one of the key topics for 2015:
- Communicating through play
- Science communication for the public good?
- Telling stories with complex science and big data.
The deadline for proposals is 9 January 2015.
Who attends the Conference?
Anyone who works in or has an interest in public engagement with science. That includes people who work in all sectors, as well as freelancers and small consultancies. The Conference will include sessions for all levels of experience, from seasoned pros to those new to the sector.
What is the Conference for?
The Conference aims to:
- Address key issues facing all people doing and researching science communication, policy and public engagement
- Link together this diverse group, to share new ideas and move the sector forward
- Help the community to find inspiration and connections from culture throughout the UK.
Further information can be found here.