2nd Interdisciplinary Conference: Getting Connected to Nature
University of Derby
Call for Abstracts
Submissions are invited around the core themes of the conference:
- Improving links between research, policy and practice in this area
- Latest research and perspectives on:
- the benefits of a connection with nature
- getting connected to nature – engaging people
- measuring connection to nature
Keynote Speakers include:
Campaigner, writer, sustainability advisor and leading British environmentalist.
- Presentations - 300 word abstracts for presentation as 12 minute talks.
- Poster Presentations – 300 word abstracts.
Criteria for selection will include alignment with themes, systematic enquiry and clarity of implications.
For submissions and to join the mailing list please contact Dr Miles Richardson.
Submission deadline 11.03.2016
Fee including lunch: £85. Booking and website open for 01.03.2016