Learning for Our Future – Engaging for a Changing World
As part of Bristol’s Green Capital 2015 activities, the University of Bristol, in partnership with the Sustainable Schools Alliance and SEEd, will host and deliver this year’s National Sustainable Schools Conference.
At the conference you will:
- Engage your pupils through peer-to-peer learning with student volunteers from the University of Bristol
- Share your own innovative and creative ideas with other delegates during our open platform session
- Develop new strategies for embedding sustainability across your curriculum, campus and community
- Meet the experts on Education for Sustainable Development
- Participate in interactive workshops throughout the day, plan for your next year’s sustainability curriculum and take home new ideas and resources