Manifesto Sign Up
What do I need to do?
Once you have decided that your institution wants to sign the manifesto
- Sign and return the manifesto sign up sheet to the NCCPE, 1 Canon's Road, Bristol, BS1 5TX - or email us a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of this within 10 days.
- Provide a logo (jpeg), an image of your institution (jpeg), a brief description of your institution's approach to public engagement, your url, and a quote from the Manifesto signatory explaining why you have signed up. We will use these on your Manifesto web page and for promotion purposes.
- We will contact the nominated contact point at your university or research institute to discuss how we might support your work. This could include a consultation with your senior team; participation in relevant workshops/ events and networking events; facilitation of a staff day; phone support; introductions to relevant people who may be able to offer support; participation in online support network etc
- The How to Support it section of the website is a growing resource to support your work in embedding engagement, and we encourage you to make use of the resources here.
- We will invite you to showcase work that you are doing through our website and newsletters.
Manifesto (PDF, 3.92Mb)
Sign Up Sheet (PDF, 137.46kb)