Are you an experienced trainer who is passionate about engagement? Do you want to be part of a network of associates working to expand the reach and focus of the NCCPE's training programme?
Application period is 14th February - 14th March 2018.
As a result of our consultation and CPD/training review which took place in late 2017, we have decided to pilot a new model of working with associates, starting with training associates. We recognise that becoming an NCCPE Associate is a commitment for you as well as for us, so we are starting small, in order to get the model working well to deliver value across the sector.
For this 18 month pilot (six months of development plus a year up and running) we're looking for up to five training associates to work with us to design and deliver high quality training in various aspects of public engagement across the UK. We will work with our associates to co-create new training courses; update our training portfolio; and ensure we offer professional development that distils the latest learning from the projects and research of the NCCPE and others across the sector.
- online and offline spaces for training development
- opportunities to build strong relationships and share learning with other associates and the NCCPE team
- support for your professional development
- access to the resources, networks and expertise of the NCCPE
- reputational benefits in your own field and/or institution as an associate of the NCCPE