The vinspired students project is partnering with national organisations to explore potential avenues to increase and improve opportunities for mutually beneficial public engagement activity with students.
- Works with a national partner organisation to support the work
- Works with several universities (6-10)
- Aims to create new volunteering opportunities
- Creates a sustainable model for the national partner to take forward should they so choose
- Introduces new students to volunteering for the first time, and provides opportunities for them to develop their volunteering portfolio following this initial engagement.
The partner organisations we have been working with are:
These partners were selected as they offered potential to deliver a large number of new volunteering opportunities; committed resources to the project; had the intention to sustain the project in the long term; were able to support student volunteers beyond initial engagement, and offered transferable learning that other organisations could use.
National Trust Student Ambassadors meeting